Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My New Swingset

I asked for gift cards for my 2nd birthday to go towards my Mommy and Daddy buying me a swingset.  I was so excited when I realized what my Papa and Daddy were building over the weekend was my very own slide and swings!!!  So, I present my swingset and me playing on it over the last several days...



My new clubhouse and swingset just built


A ladder I can climb on because I am a big girl


Yes...sometimes I get excited and take my clothes off to climb things ;)


It has its own chalkboard


I love to sit and look out my window


Then, Mommy added my own personal touches, Surfboards and my name


I love to swing


I love to slide


a good landing


soooo much fun


cant get enough of the swing


my other swing...


The drawback is that all the sliding and swinging can wear me out.  
I was so relaxed on the swing, I just fell asleep!!!!





Thank you to everybody for your gifts!!!

No comments: