Thursday, May 1, 2008

My First Full Day

Today was my first full day and it was very exciting...This morning my dad and mom got to hold me for a half hour each...and I got to meet my MiMi (Lynn Holland) and Grandma and Grandpa Johnston. I met Aunt Susan, Uncle Greg, Aunt Kari, Aunt Tiffany, and Nana (Grandma Coulter).

I got to try breast feeding today and latched on my first try. I was a natural!!!

My mom has become friends with many of the nurses here and many of them have come by to visit my mom and see me. They have even called my moms room to check on things...

My mom and dad go to our new home tomorrow morning and I can't wait to gain some weight and be able to go home too...I am going to eat all I can to get out of the NICU as soon as possible...

Here are some pics of my day...








No comments: