Monday, May 5, 2008

My First Monday

Well, I have heard about Mondays, and my very first one was not bad at all...I started my morning with a visit from my daddy for a little while. He gently held my head while I slept, it felt so good!!! Then, a little later, my mommy came by and got to feed me and hold me almost the whole day. That was the best part!!! My Grandma and Grandpa Johnston came by for a surprise visit, no one told me they were even coming!!!

The doctor came by and told my mom that my jaundice was getting better and they were going to remove those bright lights. I am also eating very good so they removed the pesky IV from my foot this morning. I had 32 cc's for lunch, which is my biggest meal yet!! The doctor also told mom that if I continue as good as I am, and eat really good, I can come home in 7 to 10 days instead of 3 to 5 weeks. So, I am going to do my best.



I really want to come home and my parents want me there as soon as possible...I hope your day was a good as mine...

No comments: